Monday, August 25, 2008

I think I have a much higher IQ than you.

I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

On the day that Sen. Obama announced Sen. Joe Biden to be his running mate, the media took no time in churning out old video. As I said in my last post, with 30+ years of experience in the Senate, there will be no end to the footage that will be trotted out against Sen. Biden.

One quote in particular has captured alot of attention, and, in my view, has summed up the entirety of the Obama campaign.

I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do.

Consider Obama's ill-advised Presidential Seal.

For a list of other missteps, I'd highly recommend this extremely well-written op-ed by Charles Krauthammer.

Obama has been operating his entire campaign as though he walked on the moon. Is it any wonder he would choose a running mate like Joe Biden? Someone, who in his own Presidential run, exhibited an amount of arrogance to rival Obama's own?

Another interesting point in this 1988 video is to hear Sen. Biden extolling change. Sound familiar? If only Obama could tell us more plainly just exactly what kind of change he is gunning for. If only he stopped his empty orations and stopped making us guess what his position on any given subject will be on any given day.

If only substance didn't have to be sacrificed for inspiration.

If Only.

Unfortunately for the Obama/Biden ticket, Sen. Biden was very right about one thing.

" It seems to me, if you can speak you're a liability to the Democratic Party anymore."

No comments: